7.29.2008

Dig Him Up

Last Friday, The Good Face, the Librarian, and I went out and saw Step Brothers. Hilarious movie, and we highly recommend it...oh, what did you expect me to say?

Anyway, here is a clip from the ESPY's last week that I had been meaning to post. I'm going out on a limb and saying the rest of the ESPY's sucked (didn't watch that crap), but this is quality.




There is also a clip of Ferrell accepting the Male Athlete of the Year award, but just use up the rest of your day and watch all of these.

4 comments:

Mad Librarian said...

The Good Face, Lady Good Face, and I propose another "Step Brothers" viewing in the near future. I'm pretty sure there are a couple great lines I've forgotten, so I need to rectify (ha) that immediately.

Mad Librarian said...

P.S., Ferrell and Reilly sang a duet of "Islands in the Stream" on TRL last week. I've heard audio, but I can't find video on the online. If you manage to find me a link, I'll get my bitch ass in the kitchen bake you a pie. (No, seriously, I will.)

The Good Face said...

Erin Andrews working the ESPYs red carpet (ha) was not shitty.

Big J said...

Best lines:

I want Harry Caray riding Mike Ditka at my kids next birthday party.

At the next Dodger game I want to throw out the first pitch and I want to throw out the LAST pitch.

After the show I want Greg Oden to tuck us both in and tell stories about the old days.

Pure Genius!