10.10.2006

Charlie Spunkmeyer

Notre Dame football will always be something special to me. My grandfather passed his love of the Fighting Irish on to me, and I hope to share it one day with my kids and theirs. Although I have an undying devotion to those who play for the green and gold on Saturdays, I have never always approved of what goes on behind the scenes at South Bend. The brief hiring of George "liar liar pants-on-fire" O'Leary was a bit embarrassing, and I was ticked off at the unfair firing of "I think you need to call on" Tyrone Willingham. I was pleased, though, when "proven winner" and ND alum Charlie Weis took the job as our new head coach almost two years ago. Weis has 4 Super Bowl rings from when he was an assistant coach or offensive coordinator during his stints with the Giants and Pats, I'm sure he breaks them out anytime an ND player tries to mouth-off to him, I would. The swagger is back at Notre Dame, along with the wobble. The wobble I speak of is the aforementioned Coach Weis who has become disgustingly more overweight each and every weekend the Irish play on NBC. It's distracting, to say the least, but as Catholics we are told to accept things that we cannot change. I say lets laugh at the things that we can't change, in this case, Chuck Weis' muffin.

"Oh do you know the muffin man, The muffin man, the muffin man?Oh do you know the muffin man, That lives in South Bend?"

"Yes I know the muffin man, The muffin man, the muffin man.Yes I know the muffin man, That lives in South Bend!"



A quick show of hands, who was born with a butt on the front of their body?

















"Has anybody seen my penis, I haven't since the Reagan administration."











New for 2006...... The Muffin Rascal, complete with gatorade bottle full of gravy.













TOUCHDOWN MUFFIN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The worst part of this...he's already had his stomach stapled! Charlie Weis reminds me of the Dane Cook joke about the guy that you hate to work with (has front ass and is some sort of orbshaped)

It looks like he has polio leg braces on in that picture of him on the rascal.

Anonymous said...

he really reminds me of the guy from the "tic toc shop" commercials you'd see at 2 am on local tv. he got fatter and fatter every commercial.

of course he died a few years ago, and may he rest in peace.

but that's no reason to quit making fun of his progressive fatness.