1.23.2009

Boring Stuff: A Big List of Hot Chicks

This is one of those days where all the internet research I do for you all feels like a hard-working, grueling job.

Have fun checking out Ask Men's list of their Top 99 Women. Like me, you should do this for research purposes. I mean, if someone in your church choir or a fellow soup kitchen volunteer asks you about Denise Milani, how silly are you going to feel if you have no idea who she is (#33)? Think about it.

Lists like this will always spark debates among dudes, and this one is no exception. Eva Mendes is their #1 woman. While "some people" may have enjoyed Ms. Mendes in movies such as We Own the Night in which she was shown pleasuring herself in the opening minutes, "some people" don't believe she's #1. Give me, er them, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, or Megan Fox over Eva Mendes.

To each his own though, and since this is my post, here are pics of Jessica Biel's ass. Happy Friday:





No comments: