8.29.2008

Poll Position

Wow, what a day. First I awoke to find that one of the presidential candidates is -- get this -- not completely white. Why was this not brought to my attention earlier?

And then, just as I was getting ready to take a two-hour lunch, I learned that the Republican vice presidential candidate doesn't have any balls -- not even a John Kruk-style Lone Dangler. I immediately googled Sarah Palin -- well, not immediately. I unintentionally google image searched Erin Andrews. Force of habit. Here's what I found:


Now this is politics, people. Correct me if I'm wrong, but what we have here is a full-blown cougar who isn't afraid to go with the naughty librarian look. Granted, those shoes lack the hooker heel that I like to see, but all the other pieces of the puzzle are there. 


Hell, she even likes guns. And if she likes guns, she's gonna love the Good Face.

No comments: