3.22.2008

Tuesdays With HMW

Earlier this week I found out that I have been chosen to contribute to the new STL Cardinal section of insideSTL.com once a week. It was a very generous offer from the site's founder Tim McKernan and I accepted it. And by "generous," I mean, he said I'll get paid an actual dollar amount to write about the Cardinals once a week. Deal, Howie!

But before you go calling me a sellout, I'll still be here posting the normal crap. I wouldn't leave you guys (all 8 of our readers) for the world.

Tim let us know the schedule, and my feature column will be posted on Tuesdays. It looks like each blogger will be allowed to do our thing, so if you have any ideas send them my way. I'll pretend like I'm actually listening to your suggestions, but since I'm a professional now, it will go in one ear and out the other.

As for my long-term plan, I'm using this as a stepping stone to a permanent spot on Chalk Talk, which will easily be the pinnacle of my career.

No comments: