1.09.2009

It's Not You, It's Me

One of the things you learn in life is that anything can change in an instant. A year ago today was our first "real" post of B-Flex version 2. Lots of hope, lots of dreams, lots of bacon.

Today we're crying for attention one last time, and announcing that we're shutting down the shop.

I'd like to think that a whole year is all we needed to make our point. To get everything off our chest.

Not quite, but it's time to wrap up this lil' party.

Lucky for you, this isn't the last post. I don't want to throw too much at you at one time, so let's drag this out another month or so.

In the past year, I've learned I'm bad at handling relationships (Or am I good at mis-handling relationships?? Hmm...), so in a fitting tribute we're going to wait and dump you all on Valentine's day, February 14th.

Until then, it's business as usual. Any last requests can be sent over the next 36 days to haymang@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to find somewhere to get my bacon fix.