8.08.2008

The Wallace Interview (Linx/Stuff/Junk)

Here's a quick Linx/Stuff/Junk preview: My interview with Brett Wallace this past weekend is up on insideSTL.

For a little extra mo' reading, check the draft recap post for my thoughts on the Wallace pick back in June.

And for the rest of L/S/J, check back late tonight or tomorrow and I'll have it posted. Hack, the ML, and I will be watching Manny be Manny tonight at the stadium. Later mangs.

Update 8/8 - (looking at calendar) oops, yeah. Here's the rest:

-On Mizzourah, I expose another k.u.chebag, and reference how I converted the Librarian into a lesbian. Of course, that didn't happen. Or did it?

-This week's SN column by our own Good Face.

-Also, TGF holds it down this week on Fungoes.net. That's a lot of numbers crunchin' on the 8/5 post. And not even a wrasslin' reference? Did you have to wear a suit and tie to blog for them, TGF? If that's your real name...


Well, that's all I've got - no girl blogs this week. Finally.

Burp.

No comments: